- We believe in “Quality over Quantity” and our in-depth screening & interview process has been specifically developed to get the most from candidates, and determine strengths, motivations and culture fit to ensure they are a perfect match - saving you time.
- We treat our Candidates as our Clients, and want to support them throughout their entire career. It is the close relationships and networks we have built with our candidates that ensures we can reach the best talent as quickly as possible, as soon as a vacancy arises.
- Obtaining Evidence – As part of our standard application process, we request that candidates provide any supporting evidence we require including references from previous employers, copies of qualifications/certificates and even client testimonials. This way, you can be confident that the candidate you choose is going to become an intrinsic part of the team, and continue to add value to your business going forward.
- We firmly believe that “Honesty is the Best Policy” and adopt a straight-talking attitude during all interaction we have with clients and candidates. We won’t waste time telling you what you want to hear, but instead our consultative approach allows for open dialogue, and ensures that the desired outcome is achieved as quickly as possible.
- Transparency – We believe it to be absolutely critical for our clients and candidates to know exactly what to expect as part of our service from day one. We pride ourselves on building long-standing relationships with clients, and want to be considered the number one recruitment partner for your resourcing requirements in the future. With this in mind, we are upfront, honest and open from the start regarding all aspects of the process, including our terms and clear pricing structure.
- We always do what we say we are going to. Our focus is on building lasting partnerships, and we want our clients to know that they can rely on us at all times to get the job done. We can only do this if our clients have 100% trust in us to keep our promises, and deliver expected results within agreed timescales.
- We practise a consultative approach in helping you source the best possible talent for your business, and our experience & industry knowledge ensures we are well-placed to assist you throughout the recruitment process. Depending on your requirements, we are always happy to provide advice/insight into the current market, assist with the writing of job specifications for advertising, conduct market research & provide suggested interview structures/questioning – all included in our service as standard.
- We want to get to know your business, from understanding your culture and values, to knowing what success looks like in your company and how performance is measured. By helping us to understand, we can ensure that we are not only recommending candidates who have the skills to do the job, but who will go on to thrive within your environment and realise their full potential.